New Theme Due October 18th


Can you guess the new theme? I've used a slightly different take on it here to keep you maybe guessing a bit but for this go around we're going to "create" our very own TREEHOUSE. CT's Pinterest board has some examples but as you can tell above, there are more than a few ways to show, paint or craft this. Now, if any of you actually want to design and build one, knock yourself out...just not from falling out of one, mind you! See you back here on the 18th. Sign up when ready. Thank you.

BTW, I hope you're glad to see the participation last go around. I'm watching to see how this year rounds out to that end and, besides, you know me—I love Christmas, so I'm sure some festive theme is sure to pop up here before too long. :)
  

12 comments:

  1. I love your example treehouse here! See you on the 18th, thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you. I do take time to try to find the perfect example! Thanks for noticing. Hope it inspires!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And did you notice it's an acorn, not an apple computer? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that image/creation is definitely the perfect choice for the theme. he must be researching for where to hide his acorn stash...

    good theme since I seem to draw a lot of trees but never a treehouse, we'll see.

    have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, my post is up, sorry it is a little early but I am expecting to go into labour any time in the next few days and have been worried that things may kick off before I got to post this! Anyway I can't wait to see everyone else's and will pop back over the next few days to check out submissions. Happy weekend all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a crazy good blog and I would like to participate the tuesdays?!
    Herzlich Petra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Michael! Done mine it is late, but about to post within the hour! Hope I don't miss the deadline. Hard day at work and then family stuff )-: But this one was fun sweet and somber to draw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Somber is a good word for that piece. Really precious though too and very glad you entered it. It shows another side to you and your life, I think. Donna.

      Delete
  8. Hi Michael - made it! o.k. it is another coop, but - it worked :) I am hoping to get back into more of a routine with my, hm, life I guess you could say, so that I'll be participating more regularly again.

    ReplyDelete